Friday, May 10, 2013

Colgate Optic White Review

Colgate Optic White Review

Hello again, today I have a review on Colgate Optic White products that I received compliments of influenster.com. I'm going to try and make this a brief review due to the amount of posts I've made on behalf of my Influenster reviews this week.

Items received:

  • COW Toothpaste 4 oz, Price value of $2.99
  • COW Mouthwash 8 oz, Price value of $2.99
  • COW 360 Toothbrush, quantity 1, Price value of $2.99
All three items are suggested for combined use. It promises whiter teeth in as little as five days. I won't say my teeth were very noticeable whiter in that time frame. I've used this product for three weeks now, and there is a very noticeable change. I've had dental issues, and I'm an ex smoker. These things combined left me with a couple of stubborn stains that my normal dental routine hadn't corrected as of yet. With the Colgate Optic White Trio I'm happy to say I'm stain free. My favorite of the trio was the 360 toothbrush. I normally use an electric spin brush. I found the COW brush to do a much better job. It left my teeth feeling dentist clean. My biggest dislike was the mouthwash. Not because it didn't work well, but because of the initial discomfort. After multiple uses the unpleasant sensation it caused did subside however.I would give this an over all rating of an A+. I'll continue to use these products, and enjoy the brighter smile they give me.

Learn more about this product here or read reviews from other influensters here

Until the next sweet deal, I'll leave you to chase them on your own.


No comments:

Post a Comment