Thursday, January 24, 2013



Okay Sugar Critters, here's the deal. I've been in the middle of looking for a new home, mommy duty, and trying to keep up with all my deals and packages. I've fallen behind, and have to catch up all my blogs ect. I have several YouTube videos to make, and pics for here. Here's a list of some of the things to come soon.


  • BzzAgent TruMoo
  • BzzAgent Glades Expressions Collection
  • BzzAgent Campbell's Go Soup
  • BzzAgent Claritin-D
  • BzzAgent Kellogg's Crunchy Nut Cereal
  • BzzAgent Redbox Instant by Verizon review
  • Smiley360 Children's Advil
  • Smiley360 Advil Congestion Relief
  • Smiley360 Campbells Slow Kettle Style Soups
  • Smiley360 Children's Mucinex Multi-symptom Cold
  • Smiley360 Bic 4-Color Pen
  • Scentsy Order and Consultant Review
  • Influenster VoxBox Palmolive Fresh Infusions
  • Influenster Pureology Green Schools
  • Shespeaks L'Oreal Paris Magic BB Cream Program
  • Justfab.com Purchase Review
  • bizarkdeals.com items won
*As of January 09, 2013 I received a blogger spot on Shespeaks.com ....Happy dance :)

So as you can see I am slammed with more sugary goodness than I know what to do with. I'll finish these up, and get them posted for you though. Until I return with a bonfire sugar rush keep looking for great deals, and feel free to let me know what you find. 

No comments:

Post a Comment