Tuesday, April 9, 2013

Garnier Fructis Miracle Dry Oil



Garnier Fructis Miracle Dry Oil BzzCampaign 

Hello Sugar Critters, I'm back with another great BzzKit. I received this product as always compliments of Bzzagent.com. Please remember you will never incur any sort of fee from the use of this site. You will never be asked to share your billing info. Only your mailing address, and select feedback. 

Contents of BzzKit: 
  • Offical BzzGuide
  • One full size 5FL OZ bottle of Garnier Fructis Triple Nutrition Miracle Dry Oil
* Product suggested for use on Hair, Body, and Face
* Product contains three oil types. Olive, Avocado & Shea.

These three oils have a number of suggested beauty uses. They range from makeup removal, wrinkle reducer, moisturizerect.

Olive oil:
  • Contains vitamin E, vitamin K and potent antioxidants
  • contains chlorophyll, which helps repair and feed skin cells.
  • Olive oil helps sooth irritation caused by eczema and psoriasis
Avocado Oil:
  • Strong UV absorption properties
  • Nourishes and repairs dehydrated, scarred or mature skin
  • Accelerates the healing process to wounds and skin burns
Shea:
  • Has natural sun protection properties for both skin & hair. Though this is no substitute for sunscreen.
  • Helps minimize stretch marks.
  • Works well on razor bumps, and rashes. 
I started my review of this product during cold weather. My skin was tight, irritated, and very dull. I'll admit I was skeptical at first. The product took time to absorb, there was a slight residue left behind, and I didn't notice much change. I gave the product time and continued to use it on a regular basis. Soon I noticed my hands looked much younger, and felt soft again. My chapped, irritated winter skin was being banished and youthful healthy skin was taking its place. 

I listed the benefits of each oil briefly. I did this because ladies the warm weather is here, and we'll be shedding all the extra layers of clothing soon. I know many of us struggle with skin issues, and perhaps you weren't aware of the benefits these three simple oils possessed. If nothing else banishing razor bumps or rash is a very convenient property. Face it the razors will begin their assault on our winter paled legs soon. I for one will be using this great product to ensure I have smooth touchable skin this Spring. Then to nurture the sun kissed glow I hope to obtain this Summer. 

Lets move on to the hair perspective of this product. I had some very hit or miss moments with this. I have dark, coarse textured, and very long hair. Dry hair on top of that. It took practice to get the application process down. Either too much or too little. I'll admit it made me a bit irritated at first. I eventually found the right distance to mist my hair, and began to notice a change in the appearance and feel of my hair. It's much softer, and has a nice shine. Though I now use it very sparingly, and only once a week to ensure I don't make my hair oily.

As for applying this product to my face. I have to confess I chickened out. My skin can be very topsy tervy, more wishey washey than a laundry mat. I believe however that someone with very dry skin might find this product to be very helpful. It may very well come in handy with stubborn makeup removal as well. 

In all I love this product, and will continue to use it on a regular basis. I plan to recommend it to everyone I know. I hope that if you decide to try it you have the same great results that I have.

Until the next sweet deal, I bid you a sweet Spring and a joyful hunt for more deals. 

No comments:

Post a Comment