Monday, August 19, 2013

Purex Fabric Softener Dryer Sheets

Regrettably this blog post is extremely late. I did however have the chance to try Purex, Fabric softener sheets recently. I received a 40 count box of Mountain Breeze compliments of Purex, as well as three coupons for a free box of dryer sheets. Since I already had a box for myself I gave all three coupons to women I know locally.

 The dryer sheets claim to:

  • Add freshness and Softness throughout your household
  • Reduce static cling
  • Repel pet hair and lint
I noticed that these dryer sheets:
  • Repelled cat hair very well. My husband has a Mainecoon, as a service pet, and his long hair gets every where.
  • Reduced static cling within reason. I don't find my long skirts sticking to themselves nearly as often as I did before. 
  • As far as adding freshness throughout your entire house I'd say it's more like the scent ran ramped through the house. That may have been my fault. The box instructs that if you are doing a large load you may want to add an additional sheet. However the scent of these dryer sheets is a bit stronger than most in my opinion. Until you are sure you might want to stick with one.
  • Reasonably priced 
  • Made my clothes very soft
Places you might consider stashing them:
  • Sock drawer 
  • Trash pail
  • Gym bag
  • Running shoes
Overall I'd rate these sheets with a four out of five stars. I think I'll try Sweet Lavender next, which may very well bring them up to a five. I like this product, and I'll continue to use it. 


Keeping our towels soft, and fresh.

No comments:

Post a Comment