Saturday, November 2, 2013

Truvia Natural Sweetener Review

Truvia Sweetener

I recently received a sample of Truvia sweetener from Crowdtap to review. Until receiving it I hadn't tried Truvia. The follow is my honest opinion of the product.

For those of you who aren't familiar with what Truvia is I'll explain. It's a natural, zero-calorie  sweetener made from the leaf of the stevia plant. The stevia plant has been used for generations in South America as a sweetener.

I gave this little natural treasure a try in my coffee. It's not too sweet, and doesn't have that off putting chemical after taste that some sweeteners have. Id have to say that in addition to being natural, and zero-calorie is a winning trifecta of sweetness.

They come in convenient single serve packets. Now I can take it with me where ever I go. No more using sub par sweeteners at my favorite coffee shops. Truvia, is also Kosher, gluten free, and diabetic friendly. Stick that in your pie and bake it.

So just whats in this little white packet of wonder?

  • Erythritol - a sugar alcohol found naturally in various fruits such as grapes and melons.
  • Stevia Leaf
  • Natural Flavors
The holidays are upon us, and Truvia carries many great products. If you'd like a little recipe inspiration click HERE. As always stay sweet sugar critters. 



No comments:

Post a Comment