Friday, May 10, 2013

Sugar 'n Spice VoxBox Review



 Sugar 'n Spice VoxBox  Review

Hello again Sugar Critters, this may turn out to be a fairly long post. I was fortunate enough to receive the Sugar 'n Spice VoxBox compliments of influenster.com. If you aren't familiar with who they are you should defiantly go check check out my original post about influenster VoxBox. I'll do a brief break down of each item, and give you their social media links to help gain more information about each. 

Vaseline Spray & Go Moisturizer Total Moisture:
  • Item size 6.5 oz can, Price value of $7.99. 
  • @VaselineBrand #SprayandGo
I was impressed with this product. It was very easy to apply, and absorbed quickly. It left no residue to ruin my favorite blouses or make my skin slick. It had a pleasant smell, and left my skin soft and well moisturized.

Rating A+
Nectresse
  • Item size 5.9 oz, 140 servings, serving size 1/4 tsp, zero calories per serving, 1g of sugar per serving.
  • Price value of $6.99
  • One recipe booklet
  • #NECTRESSE
I enjoyed this sweetner. It's made by Splenda and is made from Monk fruit. I enjoyed using this product implace of sugar in my baking. I have posted one of my favorite recipes meringue-cookies-with-nectresse.  

Rating A+

Dickinson's Original Witch Hazel Oil Controlling Towelettes:
  •  Item size 20-count Box, Price value of $5.99
  • Five Coupons to save $2.00 off a Dickinson's Product
  • #DickinsonsWitchHazel
I wanted to be fair with this review. I saw so many positive reviews that I almost feel bad for admitting I am very displeased with it. I gave the towelettes several tries, in different situations. I used them before bed, after workouts, any time my face really needed refreshing. I did not however over use the product. I did experience an over abundance of oil production on my face. My skin is very picky, and this product is just not for me. I have never been prone to blemishes, but this product caused such an over production of oil that I had the worst break out of my life. I will not be purchasing it again. I am happy that I seem to be a very rare case in this situation. If you have normal, to dry skin perhaps this product could work well for you. I would cation anyone who has tricky skin issues to avoid it. 

Rating F

Colgate Optic White Regimen:
  • Toothpaste, item size 4 oz, Price value of $2.99
  • Mouthwash, item size 8 oz, Price value of $2.99
  • Toothbrush, quantity 1, Price value of $2.99
  • @OpticWhite #BrillantSmile
I was skeptical at first after reading that using these items together would give me a whiter smile in just five days. It did in fact take much longer. I am pleased to say that this regimen has given me a brighter, whiter, healthier looking smile in three weeks. I prefer the toothbrush over my electric spin brush hands down. It leaves my teeth with a dentist clean feeling. I'll continue to purchase this trio, and enjoy the bright smile it gives me. 
Rating A+

belVita Breakfast Biscuits:
  • Item size for trial, one package of four biscuits
  • Full size item equal to five packages of four biscuits
  • Price value of full size item $3.69
  • @belVita #BreakfastBiscuit
I love this biscuits, they make a great on the go breakfast. I exercise every morning, and it's important to eat before working out to ensure your body doesn't make a meal of your important lean muscle. These biscuits ensure that on those mornings I'm in a rush I still get that important meal in. They left me feeling full, and satisfied. I've purchased more since receiving my trial package, and will continue to do so.
Rating A+


As you can see this was a fantastic VoxBox. I was very pleased over all with the products I received, and look forward to more chances to review for Influenster. You ladies keep chasing those great deals, and I'll keep sharing my finds. 





No comments:

Post a Comment