Wednesday, December 12, 2012

Influenster Cosmo Voxbox 2012

Hello Sugar Critters it's time for me to gush over a real sweet treat I received recently. What was it? Only a social media and freebie junkies best friend...the Influenster VoxBox.  Don't worry if you have no clue what I'm talking about I'll explain. We'll start off with Influenster.com, and the fact that you should be clinking this link and requesting your free invitation. Influenster is the place for people who love sharing through social media, and reviewing products. The best part is it's free....I mean do you really need more than that? Yes? Well okay what about chances to receive free products based off things like expert badges you've earned? I know, I know so much to learn about. All in all it's about earning badges and sharing. These are all things that help you earn those badges: completing surveys, writing reviews, creating videos, and engaging in other social media. Things most of already do everyday. Don't worry I'll include a link to all the information you're craving. All about Influenster.

Moving on to the VoxBox - " FREE themed product shipments based on the Expert Badges they have unlocked and based on individual demographics. " More information can be found in the link I provided above. Don't worry though I'm about to show you what's what about one of these boxes.

         Cosmo VoxBox 2012

  • One Information Card From Influenster
  • Forever Red Perfume 
  • Venus Embrace Razor
  • Gillette Venus & Olay Refill
  • $2.00 Off Coupon for Venus Refills
  • Information Card: Gillette Venus Info
  • Ghirardelli Sea Salt Escape Chocolate Bar
  • Red, and Black FriXion Pens By Pilot
I loved that I was lucky enough to receive this voxbox. Everything included happened to be an item I enjoyed. Some new favorites, and some guilt over a sugar high. Here are my thoughts on each.

The Forever Red perfume is carried by Bath and Body, and I have to say it's my new favorite. It's soft, and sweet and lingers in a lovely way. I can't wait to see if my husband took the hint about wanting more for Christmas. 

The Venus Embrace razor worked so well that my inner goddess won't be hiding these legs this winter. I also found out that any of the Venus refills fit any of the Venus handles. That's really convenient and nice to know. It also came with a Venus & Olay refill. It had a pleasant coco butter sent, and I can't wait to try it. To top things off they included a $2.00 off coupon for their refills. All of these items were packaged in a pretty sheer satchel.

The Ghirardelli Sea Salt Escape chocolate bar was oh so good. Sweet, and savory with a nice crunch. I was a nice sugar critter and shared it though.

The red, and black Frixion Pilot pens were great. I'm prone to writing mistakes so these pens were a life saver. I was a little skeptical that they would work well, but after giving them a try I'm hooked. They erase so clean that I can hide my little oops lol

All in all this package was great. I found a new perfect scent, and a way to hide my terrible writing. I'd have to call that a win. I've included a few pictures of my unboxing, and a youtube video I made. I'm sorry for the sound and light quality. I just moved so I don't have everything set up yet. Please hold on with me while I work to make my youtube channel and blog much better for you. So until my next sweet deal I'll leave you with candy crumb memories.










No comments:

Post a Comment