Tuesday, December 18, 2012

Forever Red Exclusively at Bath & Body Works


Hello Sugar Critters, I have some follow up info for one of my Cosmo VoxBox items: Forever Red perfume. As you know from my VoxBox post I received this compliments of Influenster to test for free. This won't be a very long post, but I did want to introduce you to the rest of the product line, and the pricing info. Also I'm sure you've guessed it, there is even a nice sale going on as well. 

I personally love this perfume, and I'm looking forward to finding it under my tree this year. It's soft, sweet, and lingers just right. I'd recommend it to anyone who enjoys a very feminine fragrance. It's perfect for your favorite little bird in her twenties. 

Bath & Body Works describes this perfume as having:
  • Top Notes: Fiery Pomegranate, Rare French Peach, Luminous Apple
  • Mid Notes: Red Peony, Night Marigold, Red Osmanthus
  • Dry Notes: Rich Vanilla Rum, Velvety Marshmallow, Oak Wood
I'd agree that the pomegranate, french peach, vanilla rum, and oak wood are present. I'm not great at dissecting a scent myself. I'm very happy that the vanilla smell doesn't cause the scent to be unbalanced or overpowering. In my honest opinion this is a very well balanced, and lovely scent. 


Currently bath & Body Works offers a total of nine products in the Forever Red line. Each are pictured above, and will be listed below with their perspective prices. Take advantage of the limited time offer of Buy 3, Get 3 free from their signature collection body care.


  • Forever Red Eau de Parfum - 2.5 oz - $44.50
  • FR Fine Fragrance Mist - 8 oz - $22.00
  • FR Shimmer Mist  - 8 oz - $22.00
  • FR Body Lotion - 10 oz - $20.00
  • FR Triple Moisture Body Cream  - 8 oz - $20.00
  • FR Shower Gel - 10 oz - $18.00
  • FR Golden Sugar Scrub - 8 oz - $16.50
  • FR Rollerball & Lip Wand Duo - .24 oz - $15.00
  • FR Eau de Toilette Rollerball - .24 ox - $12.50

I hope this information has been helpful to all of you in finding a new sweet treat this holiday season. Keep watching for more sugar plums of Christmas cheer and deals.




No comments:

Post a Comment