Wednesday, December 12, 2012

Stella Artois Chalice BzzCampaign Review



Hello Sugar Critters, this has been a busy busy week for sweet deals. I know you remember me telling you about BzzAgent, and all of their wonderful BzzCampaigns. Well I was finally lucky enough to receive my very first BzzCampaign. So at absolutely no cost to me, compliments of BzzAgent.com I am the proud owner of a Stella Artois Chalice. I'm so excited to try it out, and see if it really does improve the experience of Stella Artois beer. There's a lot to know about this product to be able to understand why it's so special. I'll start by giving you some facts about the product itself.

Stella Artois, is a Belgium produced beer that has been around since 1366. It's recommended to consume it while fresh. It's bottled in green glass which typically can cause flavor change due to light referred to skunking the beer. It was originally brewed to celebrate the holidays. I can understand why it certainly works well with holiday festivities. This wonderful brews name Stella means star and she certainly is the star of the show. I enjoyed how they Incorporated this lovely feature into the chalice stem. It's eye catching and as attractive as the product served inside. 

What truly makes this an amazing item is that it's not just about presentation. It's about the experience you have while using it. A simple chalice transforms an already great beer into something more. To ensure this they even created a nine step pouring ritual to make your chalice even more unique. The chalice isn't just an ordinary glass, it's functional in enhancing the aroma and flavor of the brew. To me it's a light, refreshing beer that's meant for unwinding. I'm not sure how others describe the aroma, but to me it's a little robust with the scent of hops, but at times the slight skunky undertones of beers bottled in light colored bottles. It's not an unpleasant scent by any means, just different. 

I'll be enjoying the benefits of this chalice during the holidays. I'll be adding some photos of my outings with my sparkly friend soon. So here's to good taste, tantalizing aromas, and good cheer. I hope you all are lucky enough to have a visit from Carole, this holiday season. 








No comments:

Post a Comment