Sunday, December 23, 2012

Gillette Venus Embrace


Hello Sugar Critters, here we are again with a review for an item provided to me compliments of Influenster VoxBox. This item happens to be the Gillette Venus Embrace refillable razor. Since this is my third Cosmo VoxBox review post I'll try to keep things short.


        Razor Details
  • 5 Razor blades
  • Moisture ribbon
  • Soft-grip handle - for a no slip grip
  • Available with shower pod storage
  • Interchangeable razor refill cartridges 
Personally I feel this razor lives up to all the hype the brand gives it. I've changed from my everyday brand to Venus after trying it. I was skeptical because I've used the same brand for so long, but I'm impressed with how smooth my legs are. The blades glided so cleanly, and left me without bumps or burns. I have very sensitive skin so this is extremely important to me. My favorite feature is that all Venus refill cartridges fit any Venus handle.  Which to me is perfect because once you discover a great brand you want to explore their other choices. With this feature you save yourself money, and the argument with yourself about branching out or not. Bottom line is it's a great product, and I'll be recommending it to all the ladies I know. 

Stay sweet little critters, and I'll be back soon with several reviews I'm in the middle of write.






No comments:

Post a Comment