Monday, October 8, 2012

Becoming a Maven

 I recently subscribed to a service from Julep I started this service for only $0.01. That's right a penny, and there isn't a shipping and handling fee. It's a lot like makeup sample service boxes everyone seems to be reviewing on youtube. Only julep offers you the ability to opt out of a months service without canceling your subscription. Honestly I find this to be a good deal for two reasons. The first being you never know when you will be tight on cash. My second being that sometimes you might not find the shades appealing. I hate paying for a service and being disappointed so this works out great. So what's the monthly charge? $19.99, no shipping and handling. You are also given the chance to purchase additional items for your monthly box. Up to four polishes for $4.99 each instead of full price, and then any other maven item you select to purchase for full price. Everyone loves holidays, and little extras during them right? I've noticed maven adds little extras to holiday boxes. Which honestly who would turn down a nice freebie right? So far I have only received my introduction box for the price of a penny but I'll be unboxing this months box when it arrives. Now that I've covered the price range I'll fill you in on passing on a month. When you sign up you'll notice it will look very similar to the following pics. Under My Orders you will find the information that explains what dates you must long in and choose to skip the months service. If you fail to log in during that time period you will receive your maven box and the monthly charge. They give you plenty of time, and I honestly find it to be very fair. The following picture shows what your introductory box price will look like on its invoice. I wanted to show you the proof that I only paid  one cent. If you choose to start this service after viewing my blog please follow this link Get Your Maven On  . Once on the site click How It Works, it will redirect you to Get Started. Now it's time to take your maven style quiz. You will end up with one of the four maven styles of American Beauty, Boho Glam, Bombshell, and Classic With a Twist. I've added a photo below picturing each as they will arrive in your intro kit. Once you arrive at the order screen it will look very much like photo 4. In the discount code slot enter the code PENNY. It should then make your total $0.01 as pictured in Photo 2. If not check to make sure your typed the code in all caps, and resubmit it. Only continue to check out once you see the total charge has changed to the desired one cent. I hope you enjoy your great beauty deal as much as I have. If you order look forward to quick shipment and a great product. If you feel super generous and wish to give me credit for referring you to this service my Invitation Code is 5555319. Thanks so much, and I really hope that you all enjoy this product as much as I am. 


Please note all photos belong to sites listed in this blog post. They were simply cropped and placed to show current content of said sites. I have no ownership of their advertising material.


No comments:

Post a Comment