Friday, October 12, 2012

Maven Update

I know I've already posted info for Julep/Maven, but there are some updates. One they have recently updated the look of their site Maven . Be sure to log in and go through the prompt to reset your password. Secondly they have a few Halloween boxes left, but I'm sure they won't last long. If you decide to purchase a subscription don't forget to to read my post on how to get your first box for a penny. If you feel super generous and wish to give me credit for referring you to the service my Invitation Code is 5555319.  Thanks so much, I really hope you all enjoy this product as much as I do. 


Please note all photos belong to sites listed in this blog post. They were simply cropped and placed to show current content of said sites. I have no ownership of their advertising material.

No comments:

Post a Comment