Saturday, October 6, 2012

What the sugar rush is all about...

This is officially my very first blog post ever. I know yay for me right? I understand no one is going to share my immense excitement for starting this blog, at least not at first. Though I hope to see many people milling around here soon. I've started this for a few reasons. One of those being I have a love obsession with pinterest.com and trying what I find there and working on improving some of them. I mean what's worse than trying to make something amazing you found in a pin and ending up on the (nailed it) crap end of the spectrum? A lot, but I'm just saying it would be nice if there were a few more detailed instructions at times.

Another reason I'm assaulting your brain cells is to bring you product reviews and solid freebie links that aren't going to end up giving you a case of oh why did I do that. I hate feeling like I'm giving way too much information for something i may never see. So I'm not going to be bringing you links like those. My plan is to introduce you to a great site called Bzzagent.com. Wait..you don't have to run out and try it right this moment and then say why sugar?! Why did you send me some where I don't understand? You can opt to wait for me to get my first campaign and review the products they provide me. When will that happen? I'm not certain, but if things move along as I have read in many blogs it should be within a month of when I started. That was 10/06/12 so wish me luck on a quick score. So far things seem simple enough to understand. Create an account, add in your personal info you wish to share (no payment info of any kind at any time - this is a completely free service). Connect with your favorite social sites such as facebook, twitter, grocery shopping cards, and even start a Mypoints reward account (You will be redirected to a fellow site to create this account). 

Mypoints is pretty much what the name says. You use points you accumulate from doing surveys, or from purchases the mypoints site helps you become aware of. Once you earn enough points you'll be able to exchange them for featured items on their site. Note this is optional you don't have to create a mypoints account. 

Moving on..You may notice after completing some surveys and sharing your buzzscore on facebook or maybe twitter that you've earned an achievement. You'll pick these up as you do things like tweet progress so many times, or add a friend. All these things help keep your bzzscore afloat. Being active is important. Do your surveys, they are quick, and simple. Answer them honestly as they help to place you in campaigns. Don't worry though from what I understand you can have a buzzscore of 3.2 at first and still be chosen to review a product. The most important thing to remember if you want to continue to review products is that if you are chosen, and accept a campaign you need to give an honest review (they will instruct ways to do so in your bzzkit you receive). Never accept a bzzkit and not give feedback it's a sure way to put yourself into a position to receive fewer invites. These invites will come by email from bzzagent. If you don't wish to participate in a particular invite opt out. Again I'll mention none of this is of any cost to you. No shipping and handling, no charge to keep the products..NOTHING.

 Free is great especially when there are no strings dangling in the background to trip you up later. I will never provide you with a link I have not tried myself. I'm not willingly to provide bad information to people who trust me to be certain I've done my homework first. You deserve better than a run of the mill engine search. If I find something I think anyone might find interesting I'll share it. Some links may expire once items sell out. I'll do my best to update those post with a note to let you know if they are no longer valid offers. That being said my sugar rush is wearing off and I'll wrap up this post. I hope to provide you with some sweet deals soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment